The scholarships provided by the universities cover 25%, %30, %50, %75 or %100 of the tuition fee. The scholarships might vary for each school.
Swedish-Turkish Scholarship Programme for master’s studies
Are you from Turkey and have ambition, leadership experience as well as a strong professional background? You could study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship. Find out if you can apply.
An estimated 14 scholarships will be available for full-time master’s studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2018.
The scholarship covers
- Tuition fees: directly paid to the Swedish university by us
- Living expenses of SEK 9,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 5,000 *
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL)
– a platform to grow your network and experience, while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for further professional development and to stay in touch