Study in Norway!
Norway is a world leader in industries such as oil and gas, oil and gas services, renewable energy, shipping, telecommunications, high-tech products and fish farming. If you are planning a career in any of the aforementioned industries, studying in Norway and at BI will provide you with a huge advantage.
BI’s relentless focus on keeping close bonds to the business world as well as investing heavily in research has set us apart as an educational institution for future leaders. BI is among the 1% of business schools with a "Triple Crown" accreditation, and our international reputation ensures your degree will be valued all over the world. The Economist has ranked the 40 best 'Masters in Management' programmes in the world. BI is ranked with its Master of Science in Business programme and placed 17 in 2017, which is the best in the Nordic region and well ahead of a number of top international universities and business schools.
- Education focused on real business challenges
- Among the 1% top Business Schools Worldwide with Triple Crown-accreditation
- High quality teachers and research faculty
- Modern campus with vibrant student communities
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) Specializations in
- International Business
- Shipping Management
During the third year of the programme, you will take courses from a specialization of your choosing.
BI Norwegian Business School in collaboration with Jönköping University in Sweden have a created a joint Pathway Programme, designed for international students as a bridge towards a Bachelor of Business Administration degree at BI. It is designed to improve international students' English skills and to prepare them for academic studies at BI. The programme also introduces students to Scandinavian society and culture while supporting a solid academic foundation in higher education. The Pathway Programme is delivered at Jönköping University’s Campus Gränna in Sweden.
The BI-Jönköping Pathway programme is right for you if:
- You have a high school diploma from a country that doesn’t qualify directly for admission to a Bachelor degree programme in Norway AND/OR
- Your IELTS or equivalent language test score is below the level that BI requires (i.e. 6.0 IELTS)
- The minimum entry requirement for the Pathway Programme is equivalent to a 5.0 on the IELTS scale.
As a Master of Science in Business student, you can choose either an internship to obtain relevant work experience, or add an international dimension to your degree by going on exchange or earning a Double Degree.
Master of Science in Business Programs – Majors in
- Logistics, Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Leadership and Change
- Accounting and Business Control
Business – QTEM Masters Network – Majors in
Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management (QTEM) Masters Network: an exclusive Master program in Economics and Management with an international and analytical focus.
- Master of Science in Strategic Marketing Management
- Master of Science in Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Quantitative Finance
- Master of Science in Business Analytics