SwedenEdu is a Swedish educational consultancy firm, founded in 2016 by Koç University graduate Gülşah Bilen in Gothenburg, Sweden. Gülşah Bilen has also studied in USA, Canada and UK during her education life and she has chosen Sweden for her master studies. Thanks to her appreciation of Swedish education system, quality of life and the opportunities provided by the Swedish universities, she has established SwedenEdu with the aim of supporting students to reach their goals.
SwedenEdu has a collaboration with Dalarna University, Halmstad University, Jönköping University, Kristianstad University, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Linnaeus University, Linköping University, Lund University, SLU- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala University, University of Skövde and University West.
We provide free professional services and support for international students in the process of searching for bachelor and master level programs in Sweden.
We provide full support in:
- application process for the bachelor and master level programs
- searching scholarship opportunities
- visa applications for studies
- providing more insight of the accommodation facilities and support during the accommodation application
- other inquiries regarding studies in Sweden
- for each student that we provide support during the application process will be able to get free support during the whole study period from our Sweden-based company