- Game Design and Graphics
- Game Design and Programming
- Game Design and Project Management
- Energu Transition - Sustainability and Leadership NEW!
Master Programmes in Science and Technology
- Applied Biotechnology, 120 Credits
- Computational Science, 120 Credits
- Embedded Systems, 120 Credits
- Industrial Management and Innovation, 120 Credits
- Renewable Electricity Production, 120 Credits
- Sustainable Destination Development, 120 Credits - New! Campus Gotland!
- Sustainable Development, 120 Credits
- Wind Power Project Management, 60 Credits - Campus Gotland!
- Wind Power Project Mangement, 120 Credits - New! Campus Gotland!
Bioinformatics, 120 Credits, specialisations in:
- Computer Science Background
- Biology Background
Biology, 120 Credits, specialisations in:
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Ecology and Conversation
- Environmental Toxiology
- Erasmus Mundus Master Programme in Evolution Biology (MEME)
- Evolutionary Biology
- Genetic and Molecular Plant Science
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Limnology - Ecology and Environment Inland Waters
- Nabis - Nordic Master in Biodiversity and Systematics
Chemistry, 120 Credits, specialisations in:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Bio and Nano Materials
- Chemical Biology
- Chemistry for Renewable Energy
- EACH - Excellence in Analytical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Theoretical Chemistry
Computer Science, 120 Credits, specialisations in:
- Computer Science
- Concurrency and Parallel Programming
- Sino-Swedish Master, Computer Science - Software Engineering
Earth Science, 120 Credits, specialisations in:
- European Palaebiology Specialisation (Uppsala-Lille)
- Physical Geography
- Sustainable and Innovative Natural Resource Management (SINReM) - NEW!
Mathematics, 120 Credits, specialisations:
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Financial Mathematics
Pyhsics, 120 Credits, specialisations in:
- Astronomy and Space Physics
- Energy Physics
- Materials Physics
- Materials Theory
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Theoretical Physics - Quantum Fields and Strings
Sustainable Destination Development, 60 Credits, specialisations in:
- Applied Heritage Politics - New! Campus Gotland!
- Entreprenurship for Destination Development - New! Campus Gotland!
- Sustainable Nature-Based Destinations - New! Campus Gotland!
Master Programmes in Medicine and Pharmacy
- Biomedicine, 120 Credits
- Forensic Science, 120 Credits
- Global Health, 120 Credits
- Infection Biology, 120 Credits
- Medical Nuclide Techniques, 120 Credits
- Medical Research, 120 Credits
- Molecular Medicine, 120 Credits
- Pharmaceutical Modelling, 120 Credits
Master Programmes in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Early Modern History, 120 Credits
- Economics, 120 Credits
- English, 120 Credits
- Entrepreneurship, 120 Credits
- Euroculture, 120 Credits
- Global Enviromental History, 120 Credits
- Holocaust and Genocide Studies, 120 Credits
- Humanitarian Action and Conflict, 60 Credits
- Human-Computer Interaction, 120 Credits
- Information Systems, 120 Credits
- Intellectual Property Law, 60 Credits
- International Humanitarian Action, 60 Credits
- International Tax Law and EU Tax Law, 60 Credits
- Investment Treaty Arbitration, 60 Credits
- Language Technology, 120 Credits
- Modern History, 120 Credits - NEW!
- Peace and Conflict Studies, 120 Credits
- Political Science, 120 Credits
- Religion in Peace and Conflict, 120 Credits - Distance learning!
- Scandinavian Studies, 120 Credits
- Sociology of Education, 120 Credits
- Statistics, 120 Credits
Accounting and Financial Management, 120 Credits, specialisations in:
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Management Control
Business and Management, 120 Credits, specialisations in:
- International Business
Humanities, 120 Credits, specialisation in:
- Archeology - Uppsala and Gotland Campus
- Classical Archeology and Ancient History - NEW!
- Cultural Anthroplogy
- Cultural Heritage and Sustainability - Campus Gotland!
- Musicology - NEW!
Social Sciences, 120 Credits, specialisation in:
- Digital Media and Society