Why study at Linköping University?
Studying at Linköping University (LiU) means student-centred learning, an interdisciplinary approach and close collaboration with the business world. LiU is home to several world-class research environments, for instance in materials science, bioelectronics and information technology.
We want our students to take an active role in learning and aim to stimulate independent and critical thinking by nurturing problem-solving abilities. We seek to implement an innovative educational approach grounded in real-world systems and products.
We offer over 25 international master's programmes taught in English, in various subject areas. In 2018, we will also open our first international bachelor programme. Applications are open mid-October to mid-January annually.
Also, many companies have their roots in LiU research or are founded by alumni. They span from big world-leading companies like Sectra and IFS to small new niche businesses: https://liu.se/en/article/successful-companies
Experimental and Industrial Biomedicine
Engineering and Computer Science
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Communication Systems
- Computer Science
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Intelligent Transport Systems and Logistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Statistics and Machine Learning
- Science for Sustainable Development
- Sustainability Engineering and Management
- Applied Ethology and Animal Biology
- Ecology and the Environment
- Experimental and Medical Biosciences
- Materials Science and Nanotechnology
- Organic Synthesis and Medicinal Chemistry
- Adult Learning and Global Change
- Outdoor and Sustainability Education
Social Science and Humanities
- Applied Ethics
- Business Administration – Strategy and Management in International Organisations
- Child Studies
- Computational Social Science
- Ethnic and Migration Studies
- Gender Studies - Intersectionality and Change
- International and European Relations